Installing WhizBase on Windows with Xitami
This section contains notes and hints specific to Xitami - powerful
multiplatform Open Source web server. To download Xitami installation package
- Make sure the webserver is running, and point your browser to xitamis admin
console (usually http://127.0.0.1/admin), and click on Configuration.
- Navigate to the Filters, and put the extension which
wbsp should parse (i.e. .wbsp) into the field File extensions (.xxx).
- In Filter command or script put the path and name of your wbsp executable i.e. c:\wbsp\wbsp.exe (assuming that you
have installed WBSP in c:\wbsp\).
- Press the 'Save' icon.
- Repeat last three steps for each extension you want associated with WBSP
scripts (.wbsp,.sr,.aut,.ic and .inc are recommended).
To add WBSP filter manually please follow these steps:
- In directory where Xitami is installed create file
- Add following lines to the file:
#assuming that WBSP.exe is located in c:\wbsp\
- Restart the server